EcoLogical Insulation’s COVID-19 Operating Procedures
As a business classified as essential infrastructure, EcoLogical Insulation is committed to providing necessary services during this challenging time. We have updated our operating procedures to help keep our customers, our team, and our community safe.
- Any employee with a temperature of 100.0 degrees or greater shall not report to work and will seek medical treatment, if necessary.
- We require employees who are experiencing other symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing and/or fever to stay home or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines.
- Technicians will be equipped with masks, gloves, shoe covers, and disinfectant.
- Our team will maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Prior to booking an appointment with our sales representatives and prior to our technicians arriving at a home, we will inquire to confirm if occupants are experiencing any symptoms. We will also confirm that we have explicit authorization to service the residence.
- To help maintain social distancing we request that customers move their own belongings to clear the way for our technicians to access the necessary areas of the house.
- We reserve the right to postpone or cancel service in situations where safety is a concern or our resources are not available.
- If there are any concerns regarding sick employees, please call 334-478-1231.
We are actively monitoring updates from the CDC and local health officials and continually implementing measures and developing plans to prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and customers.